JadeScape is the latest private condominium by Qingjian Realty which is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) which was set up for tender to have an asking price of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The sale of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty and the owners accepted the offer.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is build on a location of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with over 100 facilities within site.
Developed by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape will be a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is surely an award-winning architectural firm that has worked on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester and something Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling will likely be a fairly easy breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a 3-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just an end away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station is also sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is expected to be completed in 2020 and it is portion of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, which has a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly have their needs a couple of minutes walk from their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and shopping centers like Junction 8 Shopping Mall and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are numerous eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals like the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible along the main road and is a hipster location for youngster to hang out if the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub are also within short driving distance or 1 and 2 MRT stops away.
Moreover, in addition there are recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Facilities – Catholic High School is within 1 km from JadeScape. Several other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School can be found within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is actually a developer situated in Singapore, which is portion of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate with a wide range of business operations such as contracting, investments, real estate development, capital management, logistics and more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting International Airport, and residential and commercial towers.
Qingjian Realty’s commitment to providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, like the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the entire year Qingjian paved just how for Smart Living in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was released in 2008. Accompanied by Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) as well as the Visionaire (2016).
Encompassed by 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic High School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to departmental stores(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity to The Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
As you evaluate each property, your information-gathering deepens:
• Ask for “actual” income and expenses reports for each property.
• Identify the constant maintenance charges for each unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Make a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for each potential investment unit. Get yourself a second opinion of the projected expenses from someone familiar with similar real estate property investments.
• Complete homework on the financial, legal, and wellbeing of each and every apartment to uncover any potential issues before closing the deal.
• Get an estimate of insurance for each property. Expect that natural disasters can happen. Know exactly how much insurance you need to carry per each apartment you are considering for the investment.
Reality Check – It may be hard to help keep your enthusiasm in check if you are in investment mode. One of the most important ways you can help yourself are going to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know better than to fall deeply in love with a property. They suggest you fall in love with the sale, not the home. The Jadescape that is absolutely lovely however is not in an economically healthy community, or is in a building with multiple structural issues will not be a beautiful investment.
• Be Sure That Your Financial Health: don’t invest from the desperate need to turn an instant profit. Ensure that your finances are healthy enough to ride the primary ups and downs until your property begins to produce a whmrna income.
Making an investment in apartments is often a reasonable approach to enter in the investment property market. But just as with any other property investment, there is much to understand and plan for before you close the sale. Stay in mind your financial budget, your objectives, as well as the knowledge you have gained concerning the apartment market and you’ll be off to a good start. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Give us a call for showflat viewing as well as obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.